Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Challenge.

So I am posting this just a little bit early since I have committments tomorrow and I know people like to trawl the challenge blogs early.


Thank you every one for their entries last month, I love seeing each & every one. A winners announcement will come soon.


This month we welcome a new sponsor. The lovely Becci makes some awesome crochet flowers & trims. I was lucky enough to win a prize on her blog and I can tell you from seeing them that they are of the most beautiful quality.

Here is a bit of blurb about Becci's Lime Tree Creations business.

Lime Tree Creations was born out of my personal need to hand crocheted doilies and trims for my scrap booking projects. Very quickly I was approached by other scrappers to supply them too and soon I was selling various items on my personal scrap booking blog Beccis Scrap Journal. Within a few months I knew I would have to branch out and give my creations a name and it’s very own blog. In December 2010 Lime Tree Creations was born with it’s first official sale going live in January 2011.
Lime Tree Creations stocks high quality hand crocheted doilies, flowers and trims in stunning colour combinations that change every month. All items are crocheted and produced by myself. I am always trying something new and am very excited about some new items coming in the next few months.
Lime Tree Creations sponsors many challenges all of which can be found on our blog as well as running our very own Monthly Giveaway and Monthly Competition.
You can find us at Lime Tree Creations blog and our FaceBook page too.
We also have the regular sponsor (my business)
which you can find at www.pollyscrap.com.au
 THE MARCH CHALLENGE
Create a page using 'oldschool' photos like photostrips (from a photobooth) or polaroids. Of course not everybody has access to the equipment like photobooths or polaroid cameras so we have provided a couple of links on how to make them yourselves.


The Design Team came up with some awesome examples this month. I hope they inspire you to give it a go!
FELICITY
CHELLE
 SHARRYN

KATE

KAYLA

EVANA

KAREN

MALINDA

You must enter your pages in by March 31 @ midnight to be eligible for a prize from one of our sponsors.

Please create a page exlusively for this challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Loved the inspiration for this challenge, it was fun using a black & white from the 60's of my mum♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun challenge to do. Cant wait to see lots of layouts for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete